“Nice dinner in St. Joe”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Nice, steakhouse-style restaurant upstairs with tablecloths but casual dress is ok. Good menu with lots of offerings. Grouper dinner was very good.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

GREAT RESTAURANT....SUPER GREAT SERVICE.....GREAT FOOD!

WOW...wonderful experience at this location . Super Server Carrie. This woman is a gem.....she knows the menu inside out.....she knows the drink menu inside out. She provided excellent service. Food was very good.
I'd like to go back and experience the roof top in warmer weather.
LOVE the OLD BUILDING....excellent prices.
I'm from Chicago, could not believe that they had a $ 10.00 dinner special ( really) on Thursday night. Off season, but just amazing. GREAT FOOD!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

After spending time riding the carousel we walk back up and decided on Rye Belles from other reviews. It was a very nice evening. We had very nice service, the rib-eye steak was as very nice. The blacked grouper was also enjoyable. Our son had Duck Brest that he enjoyed but I felt I’ve had better duck at our home Resteraunt of Madison’s in Pendleton IN.

My only real disappointment was their firecracker shrimp that I felt lacked real heat and was over breaded. That did not detract from our experience and service was again very nice.

We would certainly return when we are in town again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Very nice downtown place for dinner or lunch. Great service and excellent food!!!!!, chose the Scottish salmon and the Cowboy ribeye steak. Wine is half off on Thursday .We will eat here again. Close to everything, shopping, the beach.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Recommended by several locals. The evening I went the weather wasn't conducive to being outside so I didn't get to experience, but judging from photos RyeBelles has a wonderful roof top dining area. Interior was very nice with a very attractive U-shaped bar in main dining area. Had excellent service. Waitress very pleasant, friendly, efficient and professional. Food was also very good. My main choice was one of their most popular selections - Parmesan Crusted Whitefish with Lemon Caper sauce. Delicious as were sides and my starter salad. Would highly recommend.