“As Written on the Package”
Review of Biggby Coffee

Biggby Coffee
Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you want very good coffee with great service then look no further. Convenience to Lake Michigan beaches and the St. Joseph River - this place is hard to beat any time of year. Although it might appear unassuming in stature, this venue offers enough casual seating and includes a unique meeting room in the back that welcomes all kinds of socializing. I'm not big on quiz boards, however I can't help myself offering a wild guess every time I stop in. Stay in or pop out, this owner has established a great “blend”.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great drinks - great service - So much community support from everyone at Biggby especially Al !!!!! Thank you!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is a good coffee shop which I frequent. There can be a wait while the over 300 pound club orders their sugar laden lattes and cookies and whatever. If you don't have time for a 3000 calorie coffee drink they now have an express option. Right by the coffee decanters you can just walk up and pay in a little cash box, pour your coffee and get on your way.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We are Biggby fans and were thrilled to find one right downtown directly across from our Silver Beach Hotel

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I generally get overwhelmed at all of the choices in a coffee shop. The gal working the cash register was very helpful in narrowing down a selection for my wife and I. After I ordered, I noticed they offered a favorite coffee of mine. (Michigan Cherry!) They gave me a kids size cup for free, while I waited for the drink I ordered! Like the title says, great coffee, great, friendly and helpful service. Will revisit, for sure.