“Good Bar”

Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Mark III Grille & Bar is located in St. Joseph, MI 4 1/2 miles from downtown. Since 1972, a local favorite specializing in Tex-Mex cuisine while also known for steaks, seafood, fresh salads, burgers and more. The Mark has daily food and drink specials, as well as a childrens' menu. The Mark III Inn is attached and has 11 newly remodeled rooms and suites.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Tues is their taco deals and everyone, including the locals were ordering them. The price was right, they were good, very nice waitress, comfortable and clean here. It has the bar casual atmosphere so nothing fancy in that area.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Am a frequent customer and there are two things I can count on. The food is consistently good and the service is spot on!!!! And the margaritas are pretty darn good too!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you like Mexican it is a good place to stop. Good for families, good prices, A little bit of everything on the menu. There are other Mexican restaurants I would go to first but still good. They do not have traditional salsa - more like warm taco sauce instead. great place to have drinks and hang out!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

When I first walked in I wasn't sure I would stay. The place is attached to a motel and kind of narrow. We stayed since I was convinced by the regular I was with. I am really glad we did. I ordered the carne asada cooked medium. It actually came as ordered and it was delicious! It was a steak that you sliced yourself and put in the soft tortillas provided. I switched to black beans from the refried beans and it also came with rice. Everything was very good. I also enjoyed the beer selection and ended up trying two different craft beers.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

The owner is very friendly and so is the staff! The new motel rooms are very clean and cozy. Huge TV, fridge, coach, microwave. The bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept on. A great location in my opinion. The bar is filled with great people from all over!