“Wow! Great Find”
Review of The Olive Cart

The Olive Cart
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Love this place. Staff was great, supplying us with plenty of samples. Good have bought a lot more than i did.
Will definitely be back a/o ordering on line.
Great products.

in 12 reviews
"flavored"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped by the olive cart last week and was able to sample a wide variety of their balsamic's and oil's. They have so many flavors and varieties it's so hard to chose. They are very helpful in explaining how to pair them. I have already been back twice this week to get more. They have a lunch card to get one free after you have purchased 10. You have to check this place out!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is one of those places that you aren't sure if you are going to go in or not. The name alone either thrills you or scares you off. But don't let it. If you are not a fan of Olives, they do have other products in the store. The free sampling is all you could ask for, they don't want you to waste your money on something you are not going to like when you get home. Between the endless varieties of olives and olive oils, this place is sure to be one that you come back to each time you visit the area. The workers are very helpful and friendly and they want you to leave with a smile on your face just like they meet you at the door with a smile.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Infused olive oil and balsamic vinaigrettes. The staff is most helpful in suggesting combinations to add to your cooking repertoire. I took my sister in the first time a few years ago and she went nuts buying enough flavors to earn her free one in one visit. They also having dipping trays, cheeses, olives and crackers and jam. There is always something delicious to taste test!

Thank Marilyn S. R
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I'm a local resident. The Olive cart has been here for a few years but I hadn't been in. I was missing out! I wandered in and had no idea that they had olive oils infused with herbs, fruit, spices... and thick, sweet dark and also light balsamics that have been aged for 25 years(also lots of flavor infusions to choose from) I love to cook had no idea what a quality balsamic tastes like. The staff paired oils and balsamics for me to try. You can try anything. If you don't see it out, ask. I have been in many times now. We use so much of the garlic chili oil that I buy the bigger bottles. Its good by itself to dip French bread in. I make almost all of our salad dressings homemade now. Pair an oil with a balsamic and you're done. No other ingredients needed. Go in and try, try, try. I'm the type of person who is intimidated by sales staff pushing you to buy. The staff isn't like that. They love to help you pair things and help you taste their products, but I've never been given a pushy sales pitch. I'm going to be going in for Christmas gifts soon.