“Weekend to Remember”
Review of Boulevard Inn

Boulevard Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Saint Joseph
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The Boulevard Inn, offers an amazing view of Lake Michigan in a comfortable and classy setting. The Hotel restaurant is top notch in quality and service. Every staff member that I came in contact with, greeted me with a warm smile and helpful attitude.

The proximity of the hotel to the beach, and local shopping can not be beat! It was easy to take advantage of all the attractions St. Joseph had to offer all within walking distance.

The guest rooms, were clean and spacious and had recently been updated. I would recommend The Boulevard Inn to anyone traveling to the St. Joseph or Benton Harbor area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rae46219

Reviewed 23 June 2013

GREAT Suite with a separate living room and a Gorgious view of Lake Michigan's Silver Beach staffed by friendly and professional staff.. Adjacent to quant shops and restaurants in a friendly village setting. the breakfast buffett had the best yogurt and granola that I've had outside EUROPE

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2013

This is a very good family place to stay. All rooms are suites and free continental breakfast is very good. The large park across the street has many. Attractions, including a great beach and fountain for kids to play in, when warm!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank James W
Reviewed 10 June 2013

An older facility that has been well maintained & has a great staff onboard. On the edge of a nice downtown district with plenty of shops and restaurants to visit. The hotel sits on a high bluff overlooking Lake Michigan, the lighthouse, and a great beach. All rooms are like small apartments. A separate living room area with small wet bar/kitchenette, bedroom, and bath areas make for a roomy, comfortable stay.

Room Tip: The park view is beautiful, but it's also a bit more noisy at night with the street traffic and...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank wavtamer
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I stayed at The Boulevard for 3 nights for my sons wedding. From the moment we checked in they did a fantastic job. Robert the bellman was great at getting our luggage ( we had a lot) to our room and had extra hangers for us immediately. There was a dinner for 90 people as well as a brunch and they did a wonderful job on both. While setting up the room for the dinner, I had a couple of small requests which they responded to immediately and even offered to do things I did not even ask for. The rooms were immaculate, and our room attendant was terrific. I believe her name was Rosie but not positive. I left behind some jewelry and they did not have my phone number so they called a family memeber within an hour after we checked out. Brandon was at the hotel most of the time we were there and he was super friendly and responsive to our every whim. We had a large block of rooms for the wedding and I did not hear one complaint. I only had one meal in the actual dinning room and it was delicous. We had room service one morning and the food was delivered in record time. I stay in hotels every week while traveling for work so I know what to expect as far as services and cleanliness, this hotel not only met the expectation but exceeded it. Almost forgot one important piece, the beds and linens were wonderful! Can't say enought nice things about The Boulevard.

Room Tip: We had a view of the lake and enjoyed it very much.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The MOD stepped right in & Was able to upgrade our room which was a pleasant surprise. Dinner looking a the sunset was excellent. I might add their wine list covered Most of the wine regions and was priced correctly. Ww enjoyed a Wiliamette Pinot Noir that was perfect with dinner. The hotel is an older property but has been redone. The hallways are wide and our suite large. One final note The fitness facility was sad. Both treadmills are actually rutted & shot that & 2 dumbbells. Sad

Room Tip: Lakeside on a higher floor away from the ice machine. Get to breakfast early. Later can be a "...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Well I'm here Memorial Day weekend, paying the standard $355.00 a night for a deluxe 2 bedroom suite with a king and queen size bed. I booked for two nights. Mind you my 35' boat is in the marina but I figured what the heck I'd splurge on sleeping here rather than roughing it on the boat. A special treat for us. Low and behold we check in and they ask how many people? I told them 4 adults and they said any people over two persons to a room is an additional $20.00 per person a night! What! It's a two bedroom deluxe suite and I'm already paying $355 a night so now it's $395 a night not including tax! WTF is that all about? Seriously I could understand if it was a standard room and I said my parents were going to sleep on the pull out couch but this is a two bedroom suite! The manager said to me any people over two is an additional $20 per person. He said well ya know continental breakfast is included in that! Seriously! Continental breakfast for $20 per person! Whatever! Needless to say I will not be staying here ever again due to the a la carte prices for a two bedroom deluxe room! I will be Staying at the holiday inn express or the courtyard suites next time since they also offer two bedrooms without charging additional fees above two people! Or I'll just stay on my yacht!

• Stayed: May 2013
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville

Been to Boulevard Inn? Share your experiences!