We stayed in the San Juan suite April 4-6 and it was just wonderful! This was our 2nd visit to Hidden Garden and we are already planning our 3rd! Gary and Jonathan are wonderful hosts. From the AWESOME homemade muffins to the bath salts they leave in the bathroom to use with the huge whirlpool tub, you will not be disappointed when staying here. The San Juan is basically a one bedroom apartment and has a great wood burning fireplace. We've also stayed in the Orleans cottage and that was just as wonderful. We cannot wait to come back and check out the Tuscany cottage and the Kilamanjaro suite! Also, it's wonderful to be within walking distance of fun stores and great bars/restaurants (you must try Phil's!). I would definitely recommend this place. We love it here and you will too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for guests seeking a more private Bed & Breakfast experience, these romantic getaways feature fireplaces, whirlpool tubs for two, mini-kitchens, in-room continental breakfast and off-street parking. Located in the heart of downtown Saugatuck, steps away from everything. We wouldn't think of telling you how long your visit should be so there's never a minimum stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Garden Cottages Hotel Saugatuck
- Hidden Garden Cottages And Suites
- Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites Saugatuck, Michigan