See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We just got back from our 4 night stay in the 2 bedroom suite It was the cleanest place I ever stayed.We went with another couple and it was perfect. Very private,beds were very comfortable and we all just loved it.Loved the private deck,and the grounds were beautiful.I wish i could take this place with me wherever I travel.It's your home away from home.I will stay here again when I visit the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ppemp
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This place is perfect! Reasonably priced, CLEAN, tastefully decorated, lots of space, fully equipped kitchen, very comfortable bed, private balcony, 5 minutes away from the downtown area, hot tub on the beautifully landscaped back patio, DVDs, towels and shampoo, on-site parking, wonderful host. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank J E
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We were so lucky to find this place! We wanted to get away with our 2 kids for a few days this summer and unfortunately didn't think about it soon enough. We found MANY places booked and we were so excited to find that Lake Street Commons had the two room suite available! The price was much cheaper than other places, so I have to be honest...I wasn't sure what to expect. It was absolutely lovely. My favorite part was the outside deck that was all ours with a 4 person table and a wicker deep seating set. The beds were so comfortable and the grounds are beautiful. My only complaint was that the shower was hard to figure out and the TV was really tough. (Even with a 20 year old and 16 year old to help!) Not a big problem as we were out most of the time, but maybe a guide on how to work it would have been beneficial.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mcgovernw
Reviewed 10 September 2011

This place was a right find with reasonable rates even in season. Once you realise what you get for your money, you'll be more than happy you've picked this little gem. The apartment (1 bedroom) was bigger than expected and contained all mod cons with the additional treat of having our own little private balcony. Brian is a fabulous host, approachable but never in your face. The apartment is only a short walk from the town centre and local amenities and it provides ample private parking!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The accomodations are wonderful and CLEAN. The bed linens always have that fresh clean smell that is quite intoxicating as you drift to sleep... We love the large front porch ane the common areas, which includes beautiful ponds with many large colorful koi, hot tub and landscaped grounds. I would suggest that you try Lake Street Commons, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2011