My experience here at the Belvedere Inn was excellent. My bride and I stayed in the Belvedere Suite for our honeymoon. The ambience, the whirlpool bath, the fireplace, the incredible 7-head shower, the chocolate covered strawberrys, the huge fresh flower arrangement in our suite, the self serve tea on the upper level with fresh biscotti, the housemade breakfast scones, yogurt, and granola with fresh fruit and coffee that was phenomenal really made our entire experience very special. The onsite restaurant is excellent. The cuisine was fresh and subtle. The wine list is extensive and well thought out. Chef personally came to our table and asked us how everything tasted. It is the personal attention that really impressed us about this inn. The view of the pond from the Belvedere's Suite private balcony is also a very nice addition to this beautiful room. We look forward to coming back again and agian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Belvedere Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Saugatuck, Michigan