“Fantastic place! Best in Saugatuck!”
Review of Saugatuck Landings

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saugatuck
Saugatuck Landings
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights at the end of July. It was the first time to this area and we absolutely loved it. Although I haven't stayed elsewhere, based on what the other hotels/rentals looked like from the outside I suspect that Saugatuck Landings is the nicest place in town. Modern condo, fully furnished, right on the Kalamazoo River. We stayed in the upper suite and the view was spectacular, directly across from the 302 stairs of the 'mount;). The place is on the end of the main drag, meaning that it is quieter than the middle and there is plenty of parking right in front. It is close to everything however, so don't let the distance sway you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank patnshan
Kerry D, Manager at Saugatuck Landings, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2014

Thank you so much for such a raving review! We are so thrilled to have made your first visit to Saugatuck so memorable. We strive to be the best in Saugatuck and are truly flattered that you have given us this title. We truly love the fact that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to realize the value in our location – we agree that there is nothing better than having a quiet, relaxing, romantic get-away within easy walking distance to all of the shops, galleries, bars and restaurants that make Saugatuck so special. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other Trip Advisor members and hope that we have the opportunity to delight you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was our 4th year in Saugatuck but our first in Saugatuck Landings. We've rented other condos but this was by far the best. The cleanliness, decor and location were outstanding. In addition, the communications with the owners before our visit and during was beyond expectations. Our son and his family are planning on staying here and we will be back next year..

Room Tip: This is an apartment and not a hotel. It is a great place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and are very flattered that you would declare us the best accommodations in Saugatuck! We do try very hard to make sure that absolutely every detail is taken care of for our guests and we’re so glad we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for such a wonderful review – we look forward to seeing you again soon and would be honored to host your Son and his family as well. We are grateful when our great guests send us more great guests!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family has stayed here the last two summers, once in the lower suite and once in the upper suite. Both were great but we preferred the upper because the view of the river is spectacular and there is a little more room for the four of us. The suites are new, beautifully decorated, and have everything you might need for your stay. You can tell careful thought and planning has gone into this property. There are tables and chairs on the landing so you can enjoy a meal outside or just a evening of visiting. My kids fished every evening off the pier. Everything in town is walkable from here. The owners are personable and want to insure you enjoy your stay. We have had two fantastic experiences here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly H
Kerry D, Manager at Saugatuck Landings, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review -- It was truly a pleasure to once again host you and your family! I loved watching your kids take full advantage of the waterfront and am wondering if they ever managed to catch 'the big one' from our docks? If not, I know that you brought home quite the catch from your trip out on Lake Michigan! We hope you will visit again - and I will make sure that Gigi (aka Papillon Princess) is there for some special cuddle time! All the best to you! Kerry

Reviewed 23 June 2014

5 Stars!! WoW, what a condo:)
We absolutely loved our weekend getaway! Location - Location - Location. Park your car, you can walk to everything. Yet, you don't hear the hustle and bustle of town life when your relaxing on the patio overlooking the beautiful river and landscape. While we were enjoying some sun, we had 3 different Humming Birds flying around enjoying their feeders. So cool!! You honestly could not ask for better hosts. Kerry (and the entire family) take great pride of ownership and their love of Saugatuck and make you feel at home. We loved their recommendations for places to visit and dine. Our weekend was filled with unforgettable memories from the moment we walked through the door. I highly recommend Saugatuck Landings to anyone looking for a fabulous place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikeDarga

I'm so glad to hear that the two of you had such a good time! Thank you also for posting your photos -- the humming bird shot is spectacular!! I've got to hand it to you - you two really managed to cover it all in a short period of time. I'm glad you had the chance to visit my favorite spots in town and I love to hear that you enjoyed Mermaid and Ida Red's as much as I do. Pink Patio is one of the coolest shops in town - and think that is mainly because by the time you leave, you feel as though you have made a couple of new friends. Thanks again for all of the wonderful compliments - and I really hope that you are able to visit us again in the future! Kerry

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just another updated/outstanding review of the Landings upper unit. I have stayed at most B&B's and weekend rentals in the Saugatuck area for over the past 15 years. SLLS has the best accommodations we've run across in recent memory. Because of the view overlooking the river and the well appointed living space, we found ourselves spending more time relaxing & cooking in the unit then running around town with all the hustle and bustle. Clean, contemporary and comfortable is something every reviewer thus far has noted. Almost forgot . . . great mattress too.
The best surprise was booking the room, having had no recommendations or reviews prior to our visit! Book early if you want the top unit!! Best Eats: Ida Red's & Everyday People

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Settimio
Kerry D, Manager at Saugatuck Landings, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments - we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with your accommodations. Hope you are able to visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We just finished staying three days in the upper suite. The suite is wonderfully decorated and spotless. The kitchen and outdoor grill were great. The view cannot be beat. The suite is close to town. Kerry is a great ambassador for all things Saugatuck and Douglas.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelle h
Kerry D, Manager at Saugatuck Landings, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review and for your wonderful compliment -- what can I say? I love where I live and love nothing more than sharing it with others! I'm so glad to hear that the two of you have fallen in love with Saugatuck as much as our family has!
Kerry

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I had he time of our life at Saugatuck Landings. The owners are kind and a pleasure to work with. The accommodations are beautiful, clean, and professionally decorated with every available comfort. Short walk to town with many different restaurants and shops. We will be returning again very soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Kerry D, Manager at Saugatuck Landings, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great time! Thank you very much for taking the time to send a review and I hope to see you both again the next time you are in town!