“good food and service”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This was our first visit, The wine list OMG, and the food was great the server was very knowledgeable the food did take a little longer than I thought it should but it was hot fresh and tasty when it arrived, WE WILL BE BACK

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Toulouse reminded my wife and I of our time in Europe. The decoration, décor and feel was a very close representation of how it looks in Europe. The service was good with the exception of one waitress that didn't seem to want to be there for the body language we saw. The wine list was good. We had a bottle of the Toulouse red wine from France. We also had the mussels for an appetizer. This was good, flavorful but a little watered down and the garlic was not cooked all the way through. At no time we received any table bread, I would have loved to dip some bread into the broth. So to this point the visit was very good. I ordered the Ahi Tuna and my wife had the walleye. Both were very very bland to regards to the protein on our plates. The salad and vegetable were good however the tuna looked like it was boiled over broiled. I would have rather taken it raw than the way I was served it. My Wife's walleye was very mushy, and again lacking any kind of seasoning. It also need some sort of acid like lemon. No mind you I am being picky, the portions were good and the side dishes where good and saved our dishes. We ordered the Crème Brulee. This was excellent. Our total bill was $130 however that was with a 25% tip required because we used a Groupon. (read the fine print)

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The appetizer of blueberry baked brie was super yummy! The wine selections were good, although they only had 1 bottle of the red we wanted. The entrees were very tasty, although the portions of the lobster were a bit skimpy. Since this is French atmosphere, would have expected more French pastries, but over-all, an excellent experience.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Excellent!!! The atmosphere was almost like we were in Europe. Outdoor garden is beautiful. The wait staff very professional and helpful. Excellent food. One of the best meals we had in long time.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My head was turned when I called for a reservation and was told the singer we wanted to hear was to sing on the patio. "The patio is for dining only and there could be a 1.5 hr wait BUT you could rent a table for $90 per chair. Having dined worldwide, I've never heard of such hostage-taking. Ended up we ate inside, had a nice meal (waiter was hottie but I may have been pre-disposed) and never heard the gal we came to see.

1  Thank Kenneth H