Marywood Manor B&B and Cottages
Best Western Plaza Hotel Saugatuck(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$101
Starlite Resort(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$129
Bella Vita Spa + Suites(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$277
Travelocity
Beachway Resort(Saugatuck)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshomemade granoladay bedscreened in porchquichedining recommendationsbody wash and shampoorecommend staying hereprivate entrancesmall bathroommini fridgeceiling fanmy husband and ishops and restaurantsin townwithin walking distanceother guestsjan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Beautifully quaint four rooms bed and breakfast on a dead end street at the end of Saugatuck. Wonderful place with parking in the back, fountains to relax with, comfortable rooms with refrigerators and tv. Linens were soft and beds are great. Snacks anytime (pretzels and snack mix), water in the rooms, breakfast was amazing. Quiche and homemade scones for breakfast. coffee with everything you would need to add, as well as muffins, homemade granola--wonderful value for the place.

Room Tip: stayed in the upstairs room and it was two rooms and a bath. very comfortable and could easily accommodate four people.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Shared the Harbor Suite at Marywood Manor B&B with my two best friends. We had our own private entrance and porch.
Very clean and spacious rooms,(living room with daybed &bedroom) mini fridge was stocked with water. All the towels, toiletries you need. Access to kitchen 24/7. Beautiful gardens and great breakfasts on the screened- in porch. Gary was a wonderful host and Sue filled in for Jan. Both were very friendly and very knowledgeable about the area. Location was perfect, in the heart of downtown Saugatuck. I can't say enough good things about Marywood Manor, they thought of everything! We'll be back....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and I spent a fabulous weekend in Saugatuck at the Marywood Manor B&B. Marywood's location is in the heart of all the action. Close to shopping, restaurants and the waterfront. Our suite was spacious, clean and had a private entrance. The food was great, the gardens surrounding the B&B are gorgeous and Gary and Jan are wonderful hosts and work hard to make sure we enjoyed our visit. Definately recommend Marywood to anyone looking for a good time in Saugatuck!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have visited Saugatuck many times from Chicago and this B & B is hands down the best! From the second I checked in I felt like I had my own personal tour guide. It was incredibly helpful to get some insider information and also know that if we needed anything they were available. The breakfast is AMAZING!! Do not tell my mom, but the quiche at breakfast was the best I have ever had. They think of everything here and regardless of any of your preferences you may have, you are covered. It says a great deal about a place when you check out and you hug the property owners. Book it, enjoy and I told you so.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Perfect for four sisters to have a reunion. We shared two suites, which was plenty of room. Unlike many other inns and B&Bs in Saugatuck, the suites at Marywood Manor Bed & Breakfast contain two real beds: a large one in the bedroom and a single, day bed in the living room. Thus two of us were able to share a room without sharing a bed and without one of us sleeping on a sofabed or a roll-away. The suites were generous, pretty, and spotless. Breakfast was great and snacks are left out during the day. The in-town location and off-street parking make it very easy to enjoy Saugatuck and the surrounding towns.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends