We had a great overnight stay in this nostalgic motel! It has lots of character in a really nice setting and it's close to everything you need and want to see! And for a bonus, the proprietor Paul, is good for hours of interesting conversation if you're up for it. He's also great with recommendations for where to eat! Thank you for an exceptional stay Paul!!! See you next year, Dave and Katie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small mom & pop motel. Due to our size, this allows us to get to know our customers and build relationships with them. Quiet park-like setting with fire-pit, picnic tables and a large yard area for enjoying the summer weather. Continental breakfast included with every rental. Set 1 mile outside of downtown Saugatuck, we are close to downtown, Golf, Dune rides and Lake Michigan, with all the restaurants and shopping one could ask for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Saugatuck
- Captains Quarters Motel Saugatuck, Michigan