“Best Pizza in Town!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Marro's is our go-to for take-out pizza. It's consistently good. I am a big fan of their veggie pizza, which always has a generous amount of toppings. The sauce is sweet and the curst has a great consistency.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

so get this - wife and I go for birthday diner. Friday night so busy - 2 seats open up at the bar and we decide to grab. Bar keep is over his head, mumbling a lot under his breath - clearly having a tough night - we roll with it. Food all comes at once, we have to ask for napkins, water, second round of drinks multiple times. Top 3 bad service experiences so we tip only a few dollars and leave attributing the poor experience to being just an off night. Half a block away from the restaurant we hear someone yelling for us to turn around. We stop to see the bar keep running toward us clearly angry. I turn to see what he wants - he call out the low tip and questions why we didn't tip more. My wife calmly explains that he did a poor job and we tipped what we felt was fair. He mumbles under his breath and turns away - as he is walking away I ask him who he is to feel so comfortable to yell at a customer - he smiles and says "I am the owners son - I can do whatever I want" - he points at the sign above the door and says "thats my name!" So the question is - do you want to support this kind of place? Us - never again

15  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Good food but far too much. My English stomach just can't handle that amount of food. I even had a small portion as a main course and that was too much! Traditional Italian fare, well made and with good service. There was a pianist there the evening we had dinner which was a really nice touch.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

My wife and I dined at Marro's when in town for her Birthday weekend. The pianist was fantastic. The music improved the already romantic ambiance of the restaurant. The food and wine were both spectacular and the service was welcoming and attentive. This was one of our favorites – and we will return!

1  Thank Joshua H
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I only spent one evening in Saugatuck, and wanted something other than pub grub. Marro's seemed to be a happening place, with a long line out the door. Luckily, there was an open spot for two, so we didn't wait long.

The wait staff were friendly and the atmosphere was cozy. However, we thought the prices were a little steep. For what they charged, we expected the food to be amazing. Instead, we were disappointed. When/if we visit Saugatuck again, we'll try out the other places in town before visiting Marro's again.

1  Thank AliOkie