Bayside Inn
Starlite Resort(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$150
Best Western Plaza Hotel Saugatuck(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$438
Belvedere Inn & Restaurant(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$285
Hotels.com
Captains Quarters Motel(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$129
The Saugatuck Retro Resort(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$183
Wickwood Inn(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$279
Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$259
Twin Oaks Inn(Saugatuck)(Great Value!)
US$258
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat view of the riverlarge deckoverlooking the waterwalking distance to everythingenjoyable staycoffee caketables and chairsstayed longerdvd playerwatch the boatshomemade breadgreat weekendsuitepopcornfireplaceamenitiesdowntown
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My wife and I visited this little gem en-route from Chicago to Indianapolis. Although we were only booked in for the one night, we immediately felt the friendliness and peace of the establishment on entering. Our room was on the top floor overlooking the water. The room was superbly appointed with a large comfortable bed and plenty of space for clothes and cases etc. The small balcony had two seats and a table. The Shower room was large and everything was spotless.
Down stairs there is a large comfortable dining/sitting room with access to a large decked area with seating and a hot tub. Breakfast was varied and appetizeing. The staff were very friendly, informative and helpful. The little town itself looks beautifull and it was a pity that we did no have enough time to explore it more thoroughly.
The one big draw back to this place for us is simply that it is an ocean and half a continent away from where we live!! Otherwise we'd be there often for much, much longer.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dibatag
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I am very surprised to see any negative reviews on the Inn. We stayed for one night in August on our way to the UP. This little inn is so charming clean, comfortable, and extremely friendly. The lady at the front desk (forgot her name) was the kindness person in the whole town as sweet as could be very accommodating. Room very clean and comfortable, the breakfast was wonderful overall great stay would def go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lmorrow26
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We had Room 1 upstairs facing the water with a really nice porch. Very comfortable and clean. It was a cool evening, so we were comfortable with the windows open. I am not sure it would be as comfortable on a hot summer night. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Great little town and all the shops and restaurants are in walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My 75 year old grandparents were taking a last minute mini vacation and made a reservation here for three nights. They found other plans and my sweet nana informed her they would like to shorten their stay to only two days. She then was verbally assaulted in front of other guests. The woman at the front desk was so extremely rude they actually turned around and drove all the way back home to Ohio! A ten day expected trip turned into one. Not to mention she just paid over 200$ for a room they didn't end up staying in. I was horrified to hear this story and quite honestly wish I was there to witness this woman treat someone so poorly whose main job description is customer service. My nana was a preschool teacher and I'm baffled at the ignorance and disrespect she was shown. This woman ruined their experience and I will continue to spread my distaste.

Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Aleyna9
GM_BaySide_BW, General Manager at Bayside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

I am absolutely shocked by this review. I would be more than happy to talk with you or your grandparents regarding this situation as I am utterly appalled that anything like this could have occurred with our staff. I am very sorry for this situation and would love to be given the opportunity to come to an acceptable conclusion if you would please contact me. I am the General Manager, and my name is Amanda Wiley. I can be reached by phone at 269-857-4321 or by email at amanda@baysideinn.net. As I am unable to find any record of a guest leaving early or not staying at all anytime in July or August this year, I fear this is my only avenue for contact. At the very least I can say that our weekends in July and August do require at least a 3 night stay, so I can understand that in some situations we may not have been able to accommodate their request. However, to have that result in any type of problem, especially verbally assaulting a guest, is extremely confusing and upsetting. I look forward to speaking with you or one of your grandparents directly to give us the opportunity to rectify this situation, and ensure our staff is meeting our high standards of service.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

The Inn was really nice!! Clean and tastefully decorated. We stayed in Room 1 on the 2nd
floor. loved the deck looking over the river. I would definitely recommend staying at the Bayside
Inn. great location for shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Room 1 on the 2nd floor is really nice size with full size couch and chair. The balcony looks over the river and is great for relaxing. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was extremely clean.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends