“The best B&B in Saugatuck, bar none!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saugatuck
Beechwood Manor Inn & Cottage
Ranked #8 of 24 Saugatuck B&B and Inns
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“The best B&B in Saugatuck, bar none!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here on the advice of friends, and booked the room right at the top of the stairs, the Saida room. I loved the iron bed and the claw foot tub. It was very private and quiet. But the biggest treat was the food .... likely the best breakfast I've ever had in my life!!!! No exaggeration!!!! My mouth waters at the thought!!!!

Room Tip: This bed-and-breakfast has two rooms and they're both great, but we like the one at the top of t...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at Beechwood Manor and had a wonderful experience. We were in town for a wedding and we could walk to/from the downtown area and to/from the wedding location at the arts center in less than five minutes. We received a bottle of nice wine at check-in and enjoyed a gourmet breakfast. We loved sitting on the porch in the rocking chairs drinking coffee and wine. Very tranquil.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

This is now our favorite B&B. Jamie and Scott took care of everything and we just relaxed.

Room was fantastic and most comfortable.

Breakfasts were AWESOME - thank you, Scott.

Saugatuck is a great little town with some very nice shops. We were also close to Holland, MI, so we had a great time at the Tulip Festival.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My husband and I recently received a gift from our son and daughter-in-law--------two nights at the Beechwood Inn ! We just returned after spending two very relaxing nights at this darling, historical home within walking distance to lovely downtown Saugatuck. We stayed in Enid's Room, but were given the opportunity to explore the other two rooms when we arrived. Our room seemed to be the largest, but the others were every bit as inviting, and had their own unique features to offer guests. Jamie, one of the owners, was very welcoming and down to earth as she took us through her beautiful home and offered us snacks and a full refrigerator of water and beverages after our trip into town. She chatted with us about the history and their remodeling and other notes of the area. She was very warm and felt like a longtime friend. The bed was very soft and comfortable and we loved our room. The breakfasts were wonderful, served by Jamie as our personal server, and cooked by her Chef husband, Scott. Just awesome!!! Lovely bed and breakfast, within a beautiful, very historical home completely separated from the living quarters of the owners. We highly recommend others check out this gem!!

Room Tip: Only three rooms in this darling place and all are worthy of a visit! Enid's room is a bit larg...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Clean. Quaint. Charming. We will be back. Jamie was a great hostess. The breakfasts were unbelieveable. Good local wine and custom chocolates. Dinner at Everyday People Cafe. Shopping and a movie in Holland.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank stephanie p
MIGregg, Owner at Beechwood Manor Inn & Cottage, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
This is Jamie. We are sincerely WOWED when people take time to post a review on our behalf. It was great to have met you and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Beechwood. Warmest Regards & Thanks Again. Scott & Jamie
Northpark
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I'm hard pressed to fully describe just how astoundingly beautiful staying at Beechwood Manor was for Alanna and I. We live on the beach in San Diego, a relative paradise year round that we call home, and I guarantee that I will be flying back to Michigan specifically to stay at the Beechwood again. Something about this place put us into such a deep and relieving state of relaxation, and at such a stressful and difficult time in our lives. The rooms are cozy and at the same time luxurious and romantic. Every aspect awakening the senses. There are three rooms that are home to guests and yet you feel as if you have the place to yourself. The local wine so delicious that it should be named a controlled substance, the restaurant recommended by Jamie and Scott so exquisite that we ate nowhere else for the duration of our stay, and that's coming from a picky chef like myself! Speaking of Jamie and Scott; one could not ask for more accommodating hosts, to say nothing of the breakfast they served us. Pure perfection. I work in the hospitality industry and in all my travels I have never enjoyed my stay and experience as I enjoyed Beechwood. I'm almost afraid of attempting to book our honeymoon elsewhere. The love that this place helped bring out of each other...I can't imagine it could be matched. I'm babbling and stammering half sensible sentences, but that's the thing of it; this place truly defies description. It is an experience. I can not encourage anyone enough to seize the opportunity to see for themselves.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ChrisGunia
MIGregg, Owner at Beechwood Manor Inn & Cottage, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Hi Chris & Alanna, I'm blushing. Your review of our little B&B was so gracious and kind. It was such a wonderful early Christmas gift for Beechwood Manor. Thank you for taking the time to write it as you know 'word of mouth' is everything for our business. We were so glad to meet you both and hope this new year brings you and your families health & happiness. -Jamie & Scott
Oak Park, Illinois
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We just finished a lovely 3-night stay at the Beechwood and couldn't be happier about our stay. Jamie and Scott are great. Excellent breakfasts. The house has charm and is impeccably clean and cozy. Made our stay in Saugatuck special. A HUGE thanks!
-Michelle and Jan