“Good food with a great view!”
Review of Clyde's Drive-In

Clyde's Drive-In
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Clyde's has good burgers--I like West Pier better, but no complaints about Clyde's. Efficient car hop service, too. Super chocolate malts! The best thing is to get a sandwich, drive over about 50 yards, park, and watch a freighter or two go by. Even if no freighters are around, it is interesting to watch the ferry head to and from Sugar Island.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great old drive-in that still delivers quality food. I had the Big-C burger, fries, and a shake. WAY too much food but every once in awhile I guess it is ok to indulge. Burger is huge and messy, but very tasty. Fries were good and cherry shake was excellent and thick-had to wait for it to melt some before the straw would work. I took the food over to a bench in front of the waterway and watched the freighters go by. Like others have said, best view to see them up close. One was headed to the Locks and I actually had enough time to finish eating and drive to the Locks to see it go thru. If you are in the area make Clyde's a must stop. I definitely will be back next season!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My family and I come to the Sault Ste Marie area every other weekend from lower Michigan. This is by far, one of the best places in the area to eat! Burgers are GREAT!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Had lunch here after going to the Locks! Fun to sit at the counter and watch the cook staff fix the hamburgers. We saw the same ships pass by the drive-in that we had just seen go thru the locks. I had a cheeseburger and fries and it tasted very good. My husband had a milkshake which he enjoyed. Always fun to find a local restaurant and not a chain.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

This restaurant will take you back. Sit back and enjoy service to your car's window while you watch ships pass by. Our order was taking quickly and the food was out in good time. Our car-side waitress was great! We both ordered the bacon cheeseburger and found it a messy but delicious burger. I had the onion rings and I count them among the best I have ever had. This is a restaurant that should be on your must-eat list for the area.