Kewadin Casino
Reviewed 23 June 2014

There was a decent amount of slot machines for varying amounts of money per play. No big payouts making it harder to at least break even. Beautiful and very clean. Friendly staff. Buffet wasn't fully open. Gift shop items were extremely overpriced.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stopped here on a trip across the UP. Found old machines we can't find by us and they still paid in coins. Fun for an hour and went on our way!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was here for a meeting, and I can tell you that the catered food is usually decent. The lunch buffet was always OK. But, if you go to one of the bars to order a drink, just get beer. Don't order anything that involves and more than two ingredients, if you must have something else. The bartenders are not trained, and they massacre any drink I order.

4  Thank MrWizard54
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The action is great and the slots are loose. Late night is my favorite time. The atmosphere is quieter and a lot more laid back.

1  Thank Bryan M
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This is a large attractive casino. Friendly staff. Personally have tended to have pretty good luck here, though your experiences may vary! Hotel is nice, too,see my separate review.