Stayed at the Ramada for business. I have reviewed the hotel before and still have to say it is my favorite in the Soo. It is the only one I know of that has a bar and restaurant within, but there are also so many other options with in walking distance. The room was immaculately clean and comfortable. Other reviews indicate the decor is out of style but I think that is part of the charm, there is an antique table in the stairway that I would love to have. The staff is very accommodating and friendly, the Ramada is my hotel for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Historical Hotel site on a site overlooking the Famous Internation Soo Locks. We are the Home of the Famous Freighters Restaurant and the Captains Pub and Grill. We will celebrate our 75th Anniversary on New Years Eve. Since 1927 this hotel has hosted Presidents and diplomats from all over the world. The senior president Bush hosted us with his presence in 1982. This property exhuberates with nostalgia from eras gone by. Take a trip through time as you enjoy our history and artifact display. Our staff is one of few who pay attention to the details of your comfort. Enjoy the luxurious lobby and historic lighting. Shop at all the gift shops. Whether you are snowmobiling or checking in to read your favorite book call and book with our staff. You deserve to savor the moment in one of our hot tub suites. Call now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Sault Ste. Marie Ojibway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Ojibway Hotel Sault Sainte Marie
- Ramada Sault Sainte Marie
- Ramada Hotel Plaza Ojibway
- Sault Sainte Marie Ramada