“Wet Burrito”
Review of Pablo's Cafe - CLOSED

Pablo's Cafe
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My burrito was room temp when I received it for a start. It felt like a microwave burrito. It wasn't fresh it was left over, shame on them. Service was ok in the beginning and then she forgot about us when we wanted carry out and check, because they had a 10 top walk in. Will never go back, I'll go to El Rancho. My son had the fire bowl fajita, even though it was good, he said it wasn't worth the money. Go to Taco Bell cheaper food tastes the same!

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Was there last Tues.....build your own taco nite- $1.99. Had chicken & beef. Great shell, great ingredients, plus fresh guac.
I visit friends 20 miles away but make it a point to stop here
& eat when i visit them.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped here as a party of 5 + 1 dog. Three kids in the group. Everyone was happy with the food. There are tables outside where dogs are welcome. The food was fast and fresh. Clean place with friendly service.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Enjoyed lunch on the porch, weather was warm with a lingering fog. The salsa was a little too acidic for us, the service was great the meal overall was great. Nice little place, recommended.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Ladies night out and decided to try pablos for the first time, they seemed very short handed but we were very inpressed how quickly our waitress/bartender kept up with the busy crowd by herself. Our food was very good and the margaritas were out of this world. I highly recommend this place for any and everybody we will be back!