Hampton Inn Detroit / Utica - Shelby Township
US$130
US$113
US$107
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$119
Comfort Inn Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
US$92
Royal Park Hotel(Rochester)
US$175
Hotels.com
US$69
All reviewsfamily weddinggreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsworkout roomhotel staybreakfast staffwould highly recommend this hotelking roomfront desk staffthe hotel staffhot tubbusiness centerwe've stayedfitness centerwould definitely stay here againnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We needed to check in early the staff Made it easy to do no problem ...
The rooms where very nice clean spacious ...
The breakfast was very nice lots of choices ....the staff was very professional ...friendly

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Robert H, Manager at Hampton Inn Detroit / Utica - Shelby Township, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

All of us at the Hampton Inn of Utica/Shelby Township would like to thank you for giving us the chance to accommodate you during your recent stay with us and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor!

I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and our friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had made a reservation at this hotel in-person to get ready in one of their rooms on my wedding day. A week before I was scheduled to stay there, I called to confirm my reservation. The girl on the phone told me to call on the day of so that I could get checked in early, and assured me that they would get me into a room by 1pm at the latest. That morning, I called like I had been advised to, and a man named Robert (the manager) answered. I explained to him what I had been told, and he demanded a name of the person who told me that, and said that he couldn't get me into a room until 3pm. He was incredibly rude and snarky about the entire thing. We did manage to get a room - right next to the one where my husband-to-be was getting ready. Other than the rude management, the room and the rest of the staff were great. If you're planning on doing a wedding here, book the night prior to the day you need it to be on the safe side, otherwise you might have to deal with the manager's bad attitude too.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank avl14

I am deeply sorry for the issues you experienced with the Hampton Inn staff. We would love for you to stay again and give us another chance. It is very important to all of us that everyone has an enjoyable stay while at the hotel and it disappoints me that you did not enjoy your stay. I would love to have you stay with us again so we can change your mind about our property!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I travel twice a month for business and this hotel was a warm, welcoming, comfortable experience. Friendly, helpful staff. Great bed, slept like a baby. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn to all business travelers for a stress free experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

All of us at the Hampton Inn of Utica/Shelby Township would like to thank you for giving us the chance to accommodate you during your recent stay with us.

We are all so glad to hear that your stays with us have been enjoyable and stress free! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel since it was reasonably close to Rochester College, where my daughter goes. Everything was clean, and did not have the used hotel smell. The breakfast was good, and there were no issues whatsoever with staff, with the bill, or any problems.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you staying with us while visiting your daughter! We look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stay in this hotel every time I visit my family and have never been disappointed. I find the staff extremely friendly and helpful and aim to please. The facilities are always extremely well maintained. My room is always fresh and clean.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy that you enjoy staying with us and we appreciate your loyalty!

We can't wait to see you the next time you are in the Utica/Shelby Township area!