“Great Food”

Sterling Heights, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I've been going to the orange peel since I was a kid and it was in Sterling Heights. I crave there omelets! Great fast service, great prices. Most likely you will have to wait a few minutes for a booth because the place is on the small side, but its worth it.

• Visited December 2012

Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

It's a tiny place, but they work fast to find you a spot. Very nice staff. Awesome breakfast. Love the pudding and have had yummy comfort food meals.

Macomb, Michigan
“Good Breakfast Fare and Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

This is a local Saturday morning pre-work stop for a few of us here. Large omelets (they let you order half sizes), very nice waitstaff, and above average diner coffee makes this a dependable, reasonably priced stop worth the visit. And yes, you are most welcome, Ted!

• Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

Altho it is tucked away and maybe very simple inside... the service is amazing, the food was delicious albeit giant! (we could have shared an entree).

Visited August 2012
waldenberg
“Best Breakfast.....Coffee?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

I concur with the previous two reviewers on the food quality. Their breakfasts are the very best around, especially the fried potatoes with grilled onions (my favorite). On occasion I have stopped in for lunch or dinner and was never disappointed. My only complaint is the coffee, I am by no means a coffee connoisseur.......but I know bad coffee when I taste it. I ate breakfast at the O.P. at leat once a week for three years before I gave up on them. Others have also told me they could not drink the coffee. I would love to come back later with a change of opinion and will be watching to see what other reviewers say about the coffee.

• Visited June 2012