“My favorite restaurant”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I live not far from this restaurant, and it is consistently good. The only time the food was not great, they fixed it by taking it off the bill. I almost always get a filet wrapped in bacon with mushrooms. It is very tasty and done to my order.

The staff is always helpful and efficient.

3  Thank Dartyd

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Very good food, great staff, owners are great! Always a great time every time we go. Must have mushroom soup, the best I have ever had!

1  Thank P_cmiller928
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Hey great location with tables outside so when I ordered the Michigan whitefish I expected something more flavorful. Very disappointed. They need to revisit the seasoning. I'm thinking/hopeful this was a poor menu selection.

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

My mother and I ate here twice on a recent visit. The night we arrived we met a friend there for dinner. The perch was absolutely delicious fried to golden brown. And more than enough to take some home. We returned for a wedding reception two days later. I can vouch for their catering. They did a beautiful job. And once again the food was amazing. Will definitely stop here every time I'm in Michigan.

Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. My husband and I just had our wedding reception here over the weekend. They do have a room for about 50 people but we had slightly more at 62 so they actually gave us most of the restaurant. Bill is one of the owner/managers and was so wonderful to work with. Very accommodating. Our guests had a choice of 3 entrees and I believe 38 people ordered the prime rib and all of them said it was amazing. My favorite is the Parmesan crusted chicken breast that is served over rice and has a delicious mushroom sauce. The staff was so kind to everyone and very attentive. Nick's is highly recommended. You won't be sorry!

3  Thank Kmm321