Our first experience with the inn was dinner at the Terrace Grill. We sat on the deck and enjoyed the view of the grounds and the lake. Dinner was well prepared and delicious. We knew then that we wanted to come back to stay when a room was available. We were able to stay a couple weeks later and were not disappointed. The room was very spacious and definitely had a country inn feel. We felt quite at home and comfortable staying there. The only negative was that the bathroom seemed a little dark and could have used better lighting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hospitality. Abundant Relaxation.Discover family owned Bay Pointe Inn on beautiful Gun Lake. An overnight stay in one of our tranquil rooms includes a deluxe breakfast and gorgeous lake views. Find sanctuary at our BoatHouse Villa, our historic dream escape. Our acclaimed Terrace Grille restaurant provides casual dining with fare that is handmade, from scratch - pure and truly delicious. Centrally located, Bay Pointe Inn is 30 minutes from Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo and halfway between Chicago and Detroit. It is the perfect location for hosting your Weekend Escape, Corporate Retreat or Social Event. We invite you to experience “One of Michigan’s Top Resorts”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant Hotel Shelbyville
- Bay Pointe Inn And Restaurant