My wife and I traveled through Michigan and found this gem on Gun Lake. We stayed on a Saturday night and had a room facing the front yard and parking lot of the inn which was fine since the grounds are kept very nice. There was a wedding that evening by the lake and the inn was booked. We thought it may be a long loud night since many were staying at the inn. We never heard a sound all night.
The rooms are clean and spacious. The Terrace Grill is attached and breakfast is included. You can get an omelette or anything from the continental breakfast bar. All good.
We liked this inn so much we returned for two more nights and rented a pontoon boat that staff had delivered to the inn dock waiting for us. We had a great time and will return someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hospitality. Abundant Relaxation.Discover family owned Bay Pointe Inn on beautiful Gun Lake. An overnight stay in one of our tranquil rooms includes a deluxe breakfast and gorgeous lake views. Find sanctuary at our BoatHouse Villa, our historic dream escape. Our acclaimed Terrace Grille restaurant provides casual dining with fare that is handmade, from scratch - pure and truly delicious. Centrally located, Bay Pointe Inn is 30 minutes from Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo and halfway between Chicago and Detroit. It is the perfect location for hosting your Weekend Escape, Corporate Retreat or Social Event. We invite you to experience “One of Michigan’s Top Resorts”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant Hotel Shelbyville
- Bay Pointe Inn And Restaurant