“Bouillabaisse”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Bouillabaisse”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

If you enjoy a fabulous bouillabaisse, this is the place!! However, our waitress did spill my husband's dinner on him with no hint of compensation (he did catch the flying hot fish).

• Visited August 2014

Frankfort, Illinois
“looking for beer?”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

They have beer and perch. The fish sandwich is delish... We used to go there when the place was called The BBC. It was a super fun bar to go look at chicks. Alas, it closed and the perch is there now. But I digress. They have some local Michigan brews which are very good!

Visited September 2013
“Went for our first anniversary. Wasn't too impressed. ”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I for our first anniversary eent to the Thirsty Perch and were kind of let down.

We arrived very early and were seated right away. Our drink orders were taken and they had no pop for me to drink (I dont drink alcohol so pop is my splurge when going out) they gave me 4 flat pops because their co2 was busted. Annoying but not the biggest issue.

The menu was small but the food was really good. Their calamari and colossal shrimp really were great. I really enjoy a nice sit down meal out and for the price this place was over zealous. I wish we had tried another restaurant that night.

Hopefully they make things sparkle more here as we live 20 minutes away and wouldn't mind trying it again if things were improved.

Gladstone, Missouri
“Enjoyed”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had a group of 8 and got there when it first opened. They us sit down before they could take our orders - which was nice of them. We sat on the upper deck, which as a more limited menu, but it was good for us. I think we all ordered some kind of fish sandwiches, all good. Service was great. It took a little while to get out food, but we were the first ones ordering and I think we hit them a little by suprise.

Visited July 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Off the downtown path, casual - good food but a bit pricey”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We tried to eat downtown but every stop had a 45-minute plus wait time. We walked up to Main St and were seated immediately. There were a couple open tables - the service was friendly and attentive. I was worried by the name but there were limited options beyond seafood. My husband had the cajun shrimp boil and it was a hearty large bowl of shrimp, red potatoes, corn, sausage - just the right amount of seasoning. I had a chicken salad, that was served in an equally large bowl. Warm baguette bread w/ butter - topped it off nicely.

• Visited August 2014