Stayed at the Inn at the Park for three nights over Memorial Day Weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversity. Simply up and beyond enjoyment! Carol Ann & Jerry are kind, warm & do what it takes to make your stay all and more than what you expect. They take great pride in the inn & that is apparent throughout: upscale, clean, neat, warm, relaxing, inviting & breakfast is wonderful. This delightful inn is a charming way to spend one or more nights to relax, enjoy that special person in your life & to get away for enjoyment. It is in a prime location: half a block from the harbor, across the street from a park, a block from the lake and a couple of blocks from downtown. We are looking forward to a return visit in the future. Carol Ann & Jerry - thank you for your hospitality and sharing your lovely inn with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious South Haven bed and breakfast located just steps from downtown and the harbor, and a block from Lake Michigan. Elegantly appointed rooms, delectable full breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and gracious hospitality. All nine spacious rooms have fireplaces, and some have soothing whirlpool baths. Small meetings and retreats welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Park Bed And Breakfast
- Inn At The Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel South Haven