“Excellent”

South Haven Brewpub
Ranked #28 of 77 Restaurants in South Haven
Description: Bringing craft beer to South Haven with a twist. We offer a full bar of wine, liquor, domestic beer, and large selection of house made craft beer to accompany our American style all fresh made food menu. Patio seating on the river featuring live music all summer long.
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This place is fantastic. I have been there numerous times and have not been disappointed. Dan the owner has a passion for brewing.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I arrived and there were few tables taken. It took a while to get someone to notice me, it almost seemed that the staff did not want to serve my table (or in general they did not seem to want to be there). When I finally got a waitress to talk to me, she only got my drink order and did not offer me a food menu. She brought me the wrong drink and never brought the food menu. After a while I just ordered the check and even that took a some time. The restaurant is not very pretty and the staff seemed annoyed to be working there. There are restaurants in town with a better view and better dining experience, best to skip this one.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We swung in on our way through town and we’re glad we did. The ginger shandy was awesome and the burger hit the spot. Highly recommend this place. Our server Sam was fun and energetic. Thumbs up

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The food and people here are fantastic. Great beers and a nice outdoor area for musicians. We love the pizzas here!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I enjoy sampling their selection of on site brews. They also have a selection of other beers available and provide a large selection of mixed drinks to go with their variety of tasty bar food. The location next to the river and within walking distance of both beaches, the marinas, and downtown shopping.