“Delicious”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Italian-American fare Known for thin-crust pizza
Description: Italian-American fare Known for thin-crust pizza
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We ordered the cheese bread and seafood manicotti for appetizers and pepperoni and sausage pizza. It was hot, fresh, and delicious. I did not expect the seafood manicotti to be so incredible. When you walk in the door your nose will tell you that you are in the right place :-)

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Neat little place with pizza, not beer though so we have not gone there too often. My son and his fiance loved it. It's right at the top of the hill from the beach.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

I love thin crust pizza and my husband really likes this restaurant so we stopped in for lunch the last time we visited South Haven. We really enjoy sitting outside, nice atmosphere. Service was fast and the food was tasty.

Reviewed 29 August 2012 via mobile

The meat lovers pizza was probably the best pizza I've had outside of Italy. Perfect!

Ate here twice in the last week and on both occasions our family raved about the food.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I love thin crust and the pizza we ordered was very good. The seating is good for people watching those that walk by.