“Nice find in a small resort town” 4 of 5 bubbles

Su Casa Restaurante
Ranked #16 of 68 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Iowa
“Nice find in a small resort town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Su Casablanca was a nice find in this small resort town. The service was very good. Our server was attentive without smothering. Beer was fresh and tasty. I had enchiladas Verde and my wife had fish tacos. Both were well prepared. The fish tacos needed a bit more zest to be outstanding. Verde was quite good. We would definitely go back.

Frankfurt, Germany
“Best Place to eat in SH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Always go here several times when in South Haven, owners are very friendly and food is excellent. Service can be on the slow side when they are busy but have another drink and try not to fill up on chips and hot carrots. Tacos and enchiladas are my go to items.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank John G
Carmel, Indiana
“Fun friendly Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stopped there for light dinner. Food good. Really noisy on Saturday night. Good service. Would go there again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rockford, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh and flavorful Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We dined at Su Casa twice during our week in South Haven.
After a short wait on a Saturday night we ate outside. The weather was perfect. My husband and I both ordered chicken tacos (you get 3 individually wrapped) with rice and beans. Yum. Chips and salsa are complimentary. We enjoyed the salsa and loved the pickled carrots. I ordered a side of guacamole that was generous and paired well with our tacos.
I highly recommend the strawberry mojito that was perfect.
We returned for lunch during the week an found it to be a bargain. We ordered lunch size tostadas (2). I ordered guacamole again and enjoyed it with the salsa, chips and on the tostadas.

Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

One of the best tacos I've ever had! I always love going here to get these amazing beef, chicken, and steak tacos, and the location is great too. Very easy to get to from the beach.