“Maybe the worst restaurant in town”
Review of York's Landing - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Maybe the worst restaurant in town”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This place was out of everything. We found they could make a burger but no salads, no fires, and no perch. The staff was lazy and the place looked filthy. The owner needs to get off of his or her duff and run it like a restaurant. There is a lot of competition in South Haven.

• Visited June 2014

Grand Rapids
“Out of everything, filthy, depressing”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Please, don't waste your time on this bad experience. Size advertised $5 Shocktops. Well they are out of them. Ok fine a Miller Light DRAFT please. Ok. Cool. Here is your bottle of Miller. And here is your wife's tea. SWEET tea?! We are in MI people! What are you doing giving me a sweet tea without asking. "Well we were out unsweetened, so I just brought you this." Barf. Ok, a Coke then. We didn't make it to ordering any food because we were so frustrated by time we got our drinks that we paid and left. If you are visiting from out of state, please don't judge Mi or the lakeshore on this restaurant or it's lack of service. Go to Clementines or keep driving and visit beautiful Holland or Grand Haven. MUCH better representations of west Mi.

• Visited June 2014
Lansing, Michigan
“Ran out of food during Memorial Day Weekend.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

It wasn't extremely busy, but after we sat down, the waitstaff completely ignored us, walking past us several times, so we moved to a different table, more centrally located. This brought someone to our table almost immediately.

Went there specifically for the perch. The fryer wasn't working. My wife ordered the salad with grilled shrimp. They were out of shrimp. It was late and we didn't feel like leaving to find somewhere else, so I had a burger (which was good) and my wife had grilled chicken with her salad ( also good). While we were there, the manager told the staff "we're out of pulled pork." "The waitress was clearly embarrassed and apologized, saying "I know, who runs out of food on Memorial Day Weekend?"

The answer to her question: "Poorly managed restaurants."

I wouldn't advise going to this restaurant unless you are cold, tired, hungry, and it's the closest one you can find. The food we ate was good, not great. The waitstaff was inexperienced but friendly. There are plenty of other restaurants in South Haven.

“Not so good”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went here for a late lunch lunch today. Took forever to get a waitress. Finally we ordered. About 6 min after we ordered the waitress came to tell me there was no salad ( on a Fri ?). So I ordered something else. But they had put the originally order in already so my friend got her food. Mine came about8 min later. My friend waited and ate a cold sandwich. Bad service, bad experience. Mediocre food. Wouldn't you think they would have waited to,put the order in until I had re ordered something?

1 Thank Maranni
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Wish I Would've Read the Other Reviews First...”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wow this place really surprised me, in a bad way. I just love South Haven and did not expect to experience a place like this there. We were there on Memorial Day and they were out of lettuce and their fish fryer was broken, leaving maybe 5 items on the menu to choose from. Now I'll admit, I thought our food (chicken fingers & a burger) were decent, but this place is majorly run down. The patio is badly cracked everywhere so my chair wouldn't sit level, overgrown grass, and just generally needs some help. The service was just fine, but I definitely wouldn't go here again.