“Terrific Sandwiches”

Subs N More
Ranked #21 of 71 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I enjoyed an evening meal there and had their oven baked sandwiches. They were very tasty. The restaurant offered a varied selection of sandwiches along with pizza. We hope to go back to try the pizza someday soon!

The atmosphere is typical "sub shop", nothing fancy but clean. The only suggestion that I could offer is to add another restroom. I don't like to wait in line for these things.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This business has closed.

The downtown is currently being repaved and upgraded, new sidewalks with outdoor dining and free wi fi

1  Thank MEA325
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a nice change from the usual chains of Quiznos and Subway. The sandwiches are heated. My kids love the pizza sub. I ALWAYS get the Italian Combo Sub minus the green peppers, and it's great every time. They have good nachos, good pizza, and their potato wedges are the best in town!

1  Thank kralovec
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We ordered a carry out sausage and cheese (1/2 and 1/2) pizza upon arrival in town on a weekday night. Very convenient location to our South Beach rental. Pizza was ready when we arrived 15-20 minutes after phoning in order. Tasted good. Nice sauce and cheese. A little on the greasy side for my healthy taste. Good substance (not too thin, not too thick). No complaints. Your average pizza. Would go there again.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

You can 't go wrong here. The best subs around - not just in South Haven - they have a 3 and a half inch sub which I like because I don't always like a huge sub.

1  Thank TC20