“Very Yummy”

Subs N More
Ranked #20 of 72 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Had a roast beef burner, son had a meatball, daughter had a slice of pizza. Reasonable prices - loved the hot grilled subs. A little disappointed in the portion size for the waffle fries - was expecting to share among my kids. All in all - still recommended over a subway any day.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stopped here because we could sit outside with our dog. We ordered a couple slices of pepperoni pizza and a corned beef sub. Both were excellent. It was very crowded and we did have to stand in line awhile to order, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I enjoyed an evening meal there and had their oven baked sandwiches. They were very tasty. The restaurant offered a varied selection of sandwiches along with pizza. We hope to go back to try the pizza someday soon!

The atmosphere is typical "sub shop", nothing fancy but clean. The only suggestion that I could offer is to add another restroom. I don't like to wait in line for these things.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This business has closed.

The downtown is currently being repaved and upgraded, new sidewalks with outdoor dining and free wi fi

1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a nice change from the usual chains of Quiznos and Subway. The sandwiches are heated. My kids love the pizza sub. I ALWAYS get the Italian Combo Sub minus the green peppers, and it's great every time. They have good nachos, good pizza, and their potato wedges are the best in town!

1  Thank kralovec