“Awesome Time!!!!”

KJC ATV Rentals and Trails of South Haven
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and enjoy our beautiful wooded trails.We offer one and two person rentals. We have two catch and release ponds.We also have horseshoes, corn toss, grill, picnic tables,and a fire pit which can be utilized before, after, or during rentals free of charge.
Huntley, Illinois
“Awesome Time!!!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was my first time on an ATV and now I can't wait to go again! The owners were very nice and made sure we were comfortable on the ATV before going on the trail. Once on the trail, it was fun going in the mud and through the woods. Highly recommend this trip!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

A great family activity, we all had a blast. The owners are extremely helpful and friendly. Would definitely go back again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I surprised our 18 yr. old son, 21 yr. old daughter and her boyfriend on our way home from South Haven. We had an absolute blast!! The owner was SO accommodating, took her time to teach all of us! The instructions were really good! My wife wasn't comfortable riding the trail so we brought her back after about 10 minutes and she spent the next 30 minutes riding around the owners property. That was fun enough for her!!

Heed the owners advice and put on the bug spray. I was stubborn and got a nice bug-bite....my own fault!! When I came back the owner gave me an antihistamine (who does that nowadays?!)

I would strongly encourage anybody who likes a little off-road adventure to do this. Make sure your insurance is up-to-date :).

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun!! Must go!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I surprised my husband with our ATV adventure for something different to do on our weekend getaway to South Haven. I knew he would have fun, but I had no idea how much I would love it too!! The owners are the sweetest and they were so helpful. Kenny let me take some test drives around the property to make sure I was comfortable before setting us free. We had so much fun and will definitely be back again!!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This place was a blast. When we got there we were by the kind owners who showed us how to use the ATVs. Then, they let us do some test drives and then "set us free." The trails were beautiful and peaceful. I definitely want to go back and take my friends with me. :-D