Sun n Sand Resort
US$104
US$93
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$113
US$106
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Hampton Inn South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$165
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Holiday Inn Express South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 02/06
US$99
US$96
US$154
US$139
Hotel Nichols(South Haven)
All reviewsbeach housethe salt water poolsand areasand playlots of historyrehearsal dinnerdouble roombeautiful groundschain hotelswonderful staythe cottagespitspondvintageweekendhammocksterri
Reviewed 9 November 2013

My family and I moved here from Florida in hopes of remodeling our house. Due to mold, we had to put our plans on hold. This left me wondering where I was going to live with my wife, son, daughter n law, and two grandchildren. I stopped by the Sun and Sand resort at the end of summer and was greeted by Rita and staff with two rooms that I stayed in for about two months. The rooms were cozy but very clean. the grounds are beautiful and well kept. The owner Frank was very pleasant to talk with, as most places you stay you never see the actual owner, but he was there often. As we stayed there we made a lot of friends. Rita and Frank were actual life savers in my book. My family was sad to leave there when they closed for the winter, we only live down the road from the resort but I know that at least once a year we will stay there for the night. I would like to thank the staff very much.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank jason w
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and I chose this hotel to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I usually like to choose inns and small hotels over the large chain ones, that is how we ended up here. We love to visit South Haven because of the wonderful town, beach, etc. Unfortunately this hotel was not what we expected. It did have a lovely pool and the grounds were beautiful! There was a fishing pond and multiple bonfire areas. It did seem very family friendly. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

We stayed in the original inn. My husband did not like the fact that it was not carpeted. It had hard wood floors. It was small, really only enough space for the bed. And the bed was very soft and not very comfortable. There was no breakfast. Also, it was not within walking distance from town, which is really what we were looking for.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tkdmom24
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed here the night before my wedding and the day of to get ready. They are SOO nice and helpful! They go above and beyond great customer service. The property is beautiful and peaceful! It was absolutely perfect.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here this past weekend, and I wouldn't even be able to come up with one good thing about this place. The rooms are very dated, the carpets need to be cleaned (badly), paint is chipping, the "front desk" closes at 6pm, so they had our names and keys (along with the room code) taped to their front desk door, for anyone to see. In addition, they listed my friends names and room numbers on this sheet of paper as well. Real safe. While taking a shower, I noticed the whole place is on a slant, not to mention that the water in our tub/shower did not drain. gross.
The place is located a few miles from the downtown area, which is beautiful, fyi.
This place is very overpriced for what you get, I felt like I was in a trailer park.
I would never stay here again, and would definitely never recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank jjkout
Reviewed 25 September 2013

this is a older resort but don't let that fool you. The facilities are well maintained, clean and comfortable, the management friendly and helpful. The grounds / pool are something that you won't find anywhere else. located on Blue star highway far enough off the freeway to be quiet you can be downtown or at the beach in under 10 minutes. Make a point of eating breakfast at one of the outdoor picknick tables at Cousins Cafe just down the road, good food / great service / prices.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family