“Good coffee, not so good service”
Review of Cafe Julia

Cafe Julia
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in South Haven
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Gourmet Breakfast Sandwiches, Bakery, Salads, Sandwiches, and Soups (Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan options too). We also have a kids menu. Are you a coffee snob? Come check out our fresh roasted beans and have one of our Baristas make you a signature latte or Cappucino. Got a pet? Bring 'em with- large outside seating areas are very accommodating.
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We visit South Haven often and have been customers at Julia's since the beginning. It used to be a great place to go hang out for a light breakfast or lunch. There is a good variety of food and the coffee is great. The last few times I've been in, the wait has been long. The employees are very nice and always apologize for the inconvenience. Last time I was there, I was placing my order when a second employee came out and cut me off mid-sentence. It seems that customer service is not the first priority at Julia's.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stop at Julia's on a monthly basis for coffee, hot cocoa, and deserts. All they do very well. We don't eat meals there more than once a year, but the food is always good. The drinks and deserts are always very good.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Cute wifi cafe with very good coffee. Stopped in for a snack and had a great black bean soup and good latte. Middle of a very windy day in the winter, so not crowded. Will be back to try out some of the baked goods.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Come for coffee, treats or lunch. You wont be disappointed. Nothing like a snack and a cup of tea when checking your email on their wifi. It does get busy but it is worth the wait. I liked being able to bring my dog and sit on the porch. Been coming here for years. the only thing that would make it better is a bigger porch.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Went to Julia's over the week of the 4th of July when it was 90 degrees out. My friend and I were craving an iced coffee. We were informed they were out. How does a coffee place run out of coffee??? We took a wrigley bar to go which was good. But that's it! We were very disappointed.