“Overpriced mediocre food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

My friends and I ordered a variety of food and it was "ok". Some things were pricy than most. We did dine outside on a very good day--and that was really nice! They do not serve wine outside though. It was very busy and the waitressing was fast. It isn't authentic Italian food to me, though. I wouldn't recommend this place, but I wouldn't avoid it either. If someone is a Maria's fan, try it, do NOT not go. Just don't expect anything fancy or authentic.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very tasty food. My BLT came in a wheat wrap, bacon was crumbled among chopped tomato held within leafy green lettuce. Others had awesome meatballs on pasta, pasta Alfredo, a yummy crab chowder. Service was a bit slow, but very friendly.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Very impressed with this place. Went in reading mixed reviews and was pleasantly surprised. I can't think of one negative thing to say. Service was great. Food was unbelievable. I had the tour of Italy and my wife had a spicy pasta dish. Our kids ordered the individual pizzas. Everyone was plenty full and happy when we left. We also enjoyed the house red which they brand as their own. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was the most authentic, delicious Italian I've had in ages, and that's saying something since I'm Italian. The homemade sausages were simply amazing!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We enjoyed the dinner at Maria's. The food was very good. You need to arrive there early to avoid the long wait.