“Nice Place to Eat”

South Lyon, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice Place to Eat”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Went in to have lunch with the family and the food and service was excellent, a little pricey but the wait staff was great. The view is spectacular.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Arnold P

Brighton, Michigan
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“beautiful location”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Nice location, a bit pricey(5$beer if you are thirsty after golfing) but friendly staff and some nice specials . Food is tasty well prepared.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank nah1963
Flushing
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Very, very challenging”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I played this course about 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. I had a GolfNow Caddy Deal and we played for only $32. For that price it was a great deal. I read some negative reviews after I booked the tee time and was a little nervous. I don't know what those negative reviewers are used to but we found the course in good shape. The greens quick and true. The only problem that has bogey golfers the difficulty was more than we could handle. We did stay under 100 so we were pleased. And we still had a great time. We played in 4 hours so there was no problem with pace of play. The clubhouse was very nice and lunch was good and reasonably priced. We will return for another flogging.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dale L
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I played here on May 15th. A friend of mine lives in South Lyon and we were looking for a nice course to play. I was stunned at how nice this place was. From the entrance to the course, to the driving range, the clubhouse, and the beautiful course itself. This has to be one of the top courses in southeast Michigan without a doubt. Just like another person mentioned it has the up north feel to it once you turn onto the road that leads to the course.

The clubhouse is beautiful and it has a full bar and dining area. There are great views from the deck that overlooks the tenth tee. We played the white tees, myself being a long hitter it just left me with a lot of wedge shots into the green. If I were with other long hitters I would have played the tips which are around 7100 yards.

If you are looking for a wonderful course in southeast Michigan, Moose Ridge is very high on my list, and once you play there I think you will say the same yourself.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Travelerkevink
Northville, MI
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Up North feel”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

It's like golfing up north but close to home. Lots of trees and many challenges. The course is very well maintained and employees make an effort to ensure you're having a good time on the course. Stopping for a bite after the round is very relaxing.

Visited October 2012