“Fish & Chip Dinner”

Moose Ridge Golf Course
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in South Lyon
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Very good menu with lots of variety, especially the fish & chips. Steak dinners are tender and reasonably priced. The restaurant has a pleasant view of the course and surrounding woods.

2  Thank Robert L
There are newer reviews for Moose Ridge Golf Course

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Went in to have lunch with the family and the food and service was excellent, a little pricey but the wait staff was great. The view is spectacular.

2  Thank Arnold P
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Nice location, a bit pricey(5$beer if you are thirsty after golfing) but friendly staff and some nice specials . Food is tasty well prepared.

1  Thank nah1963
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I played this course about 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. I had a GolfNow Caddy Deal and we played for only $32. For that price it was a great deal. I read some negative reviews after I booked the tee time and was a little nervous. I don't know what those negative reviewers are used to but we found the course in good shape. The greens quick and true. The only problem that has bogey golfers the difficulty was more than we could handle. We did stay under 100 so we were pleased. And we still had a great time. We played in 4 hours so there was no problem with pace of play. The clubhouse was very nice and lunch was good and reasonably priced. We will return for another flogging.

1  Thank Dale L
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I played here on May 15th. A friend of mine lives in South Lyon and we were looking for a nice course to play. I was stunned at how nice this place was. From the entrance to the course, to the driving range, the clubhouse, and the beautiful course itself. This has to be one of the top courses in southeast Michigan without a doubt. Just like another person mentioned it has the up north feel to it once you turn onto the road that leads to the course.

The clubhouse is beautiful and it has a full bar and dining area. There are great views from the deck that overlooks the tenth tee. We played the white tees, myself being a long hitter it just left me with a lot of wedge shots into the green. If I were with other long hitters I would have played the tips which are around 7100 yards.

If you are looking for a wonderful course in southeast Michigan, Moose Ridge is very high on my list, and once you play there I think you will say the same yourself.

2  Thank Travelerkevink