“New chef adds new flavor a”

Moose Ridge Golf Course
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in South Lyon
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Met friends one night here for dinner as they mentioned the new chef. Old favorites like the almond crusted whitefish are excellent along with new options. Not many diners here for the golf season is not here yet in Michigan (snow today in April!). Will definitely go back for dinner on the porch in warmer weather!

1  Thank 77pe77

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a place your shot course, I have played it a few times over the years and it has always been a fun but challenging time, it has a up north feel that saves you a $100 in gas money to get up north.
The reason I am writing this review is not for the golf but for the quality of food common out of the kitchen, we stopped in for dinner yesterday thinking we would grab a quick sandwich or burger remembering what was on the menu last spring, what a surprise we were in for, The food is 5 star, I had the duck and scallops that were the best I have ever had, we eat out 3 to 4 nights a week and I can honestly say this is the best food coming out of any kitchen in South Lyon or Brighton and the view out the dining room window is one of the best in miles, if you are tired of the same old GFS food that you have been eating around town take a trip to Mouse Ridge for a surprise

3  Thank Fedman
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Always a great time at Moose Ridge. Beautiful, scenic ground and a great atmosphere in the clubhouse. Bartender could have been a little friendlier though.

3  Thank Jim464
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The greens and fairways are in pristine condition and the layout is challenging but still fun. Definitely stop in to the Moose Grill afterward. I had the corn bisque which was awesome since Michigan sweet corn is in season. Also we enjoyed the blackened whitefish sandwich and the smoked chicken sandwich. I tip my hat to the chef!

1  Thank rebelyn
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Mooseridge is a golf course that is well worth seeing and playing. You hardly ever see another hole. The course is always is great condition.

1  Thank JeffR200