This hotel has been a wonderful experience! My family and I have been staying here for over a year, and the service has been immaculate. Since the manager, Amber, has arrived in the past few months, We have seen a vast improvement in the hotel life and hotel upkeep. Amber has taken a “hands on” approach with the hotel, mingling with guest and being very attenative to our needs. She really sets an example for the rest of the staff! We've had pleasant experiences with all the staff! Ingrid is the team leader and has always shown great professionalism in her approach. She is very friendly and helpful at all times, and caters to any needs we may have. Ingrid, along with all the other of the hotel staff are very respectful. Halima, a hotel guest service representative, has always been attenative, kind, professional, and knowledgeable at all times, and has never faltered from these behaviorisms. Darren, another guest service representative always takes a personalized approach, and is always quick to greet and attend new guest. Brian, another guest service rep, has the same approach, he is very attenative and his professionalism is second to none! They are both pleasures to be around. The night Guest services representative is a wonderful young lady by the name of Camile and she does a wonderful job running the hotel at night. Everything is always in order and clean. The housekeeping crew is meticulous with their responsibilities. Charles, the maintenance expert, is available to help at the rare chance you run into any problems in the facility, but everything is always maintained so this is a very rare occurrence. The hotel has offered a very personalized experience, with employees remembering you by name! All Hotel staff, from the housekeeping crew to the Guest service reps is knowledgeable and professional, and is willing to accommodate you whenever needed at all times. This has, and continues to be a wonderful to experience for anyone looking for a home away from home, or just somewhere to stay for the weekend. All in all, this facility offers a wonderful, personalized, safe experience, and I’d recommend it to anybody!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Southfield - Northwestern Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Southfield
- Homestead Suites Southfield
- Southfield Homestead Suites