“BEST in all of Detroit”
Review of Taste of Ethiopia

Taste of Ethiopia
Ranked #24 of 211 Restaurants in Southfield
Reviewed 4 June 2014

An amazing gem. Small hidden location in stripmall. The food is delicious. Clean and friendly service. Can be slow but thats just the culture.. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

A friend and I visited this place during the lunch hour and had their buffet which consisted of 10 or 12 different dishes. Everything was tasty and spicy to perfection, from jerk chicken to lentil soup, rice, goat and other goodies. I was very satisfied with this visit. I am not familiar with Ethiopian food but I think that it tastes like certain Jamaican or Trinidadian dishes, which are deliciously spicy.
I was surprised that it was only two of us at the restaurant during the lunch period. One or two people came to the restaurant for take out but that was it. But I am planning to be back soon.