“A great place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Five Guys

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sterling Heights
“A great place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I meet my buddy for lunch once a week. This week it was at Five Guys. This is about the 10th time I have eaten here and I have never had a burger that wasn't hot and tasty. They should be because they are cooked to order. There is a long list of condiments to chose from and all are included in the price. The free peanuts in the shell are better than you get at the ball park.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank James M

DETROIT
“GOOD GRUB”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Short menu of items prepared to order. There are peanuts to snack on while waiting for your order. Popular among area laborers and commercial drivers. Delicious two-hand burgers.

Visited July 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Really can't go wrong here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Five Guys to me is one of the better burgers around. They're always fresh and the availability of condiments on them is pretty darn good. You really can't go wrong with their burgers here. They're made to order so you're not getting a burger that was made ages ago and kept warm underneath a heat lamp.

The fries are also more than ample although inconsistent to me. Sometimes they can be greasy and sometimes they can be a bit dry, but more than enough fries to accompany any meal.

If you're looking for ambiance, this isn't the place. They've still got high praise ads and testimonials from all over the country but that's starting to wear a little thin. Who really cares about a five star rating they got five years ago in a city we've never visited? So yes, they need to upgrade their dining room somewhat. But again, Five Guys has never billed themselves as high end dining. It's not a place one wants to impress a date nor propose in, but if one wants a good burger + fries, this isn't a bad place to go to!

• Visited May 2014
Coral Springs, Florida
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

This was my first time trying Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I had a bacon cheeseburger and I thought it was outstanding. They cook the burgers well done. You can choose the toppings. So it makes it very easy to order. I also tried fries. They were good, but nothing special. My bacon cheeseburger was $7, which is not cheap, but worth it in my opinion. Lady who took the order was polite. Gentlemen who were making burgers were working hard and concentrating on what they were doing. Place was clean. I really liked the burger, so I will be back. And now that I tried Five Guys, I will visit their other locations. The one I visited today in Southfield is not in a most upscale area. It is safe though. It's mixed. I was there to have a burger, not to marry anybody. Really appreciate those guys hard work.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 135catherineg
Strongsville, Ohio
“Great grilled cheese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

As vegetarians, we often have trouble finding decent food on the road. The grilled cheese sandwiches at this location were nice and stuffed, and the fries were delicious. The peanuts a nice way to take the edge off of your hunger as you wait for your food. The only thing that was missing was the Coca-Cola combo machines that many other locations have. We had to stick to plain old Coke products without extra flavoring.

• Visited March 2014