“This is now my favorite restaurant in Michigan!!!!”
Review of Bacco Ristorante

Bacco Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 208 Restaurants in Southfield
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We were invited to this restaurant by friends. We had never heard of it. I could not fault it, from the excellent food to the service. Everything was perfect!! Will definitely be returning.

1  Thank MelanieA153

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

A modern elegant restaurant with attentive and NICE staff. They even treated my 3 and 7 year olds with class and friendliness. The scallop appetizer was exceptional as well as the wild mushroom pappardelle.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

If someone is taking you, go here. The food is really good, service attentive and prices are high. Lunch is more affordable, and they have daily specials that are worth investigating. I had the breaded lamb chops which were excellent and my dining companion had a tasty filet (but $30!). They serve wonderful complimentary cheesy crisps at lunch. It's worth the splurge.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have been going to Bacco for a few years and it keeps getting better.
The food is fantastic and the service is impeccable. The best way to order is to give the chef free reign. We will tell the server what type of food we would like (fish or meat) and they take it from there. The presentation is wonderful and not pretentious. I'm not one for sauces that spell out words or look like a Pollack painting. I also love that they are conscientious of where the ingredients come from and no GMO! The atmosphere can get a little loud, but not where you are screaming at one another. Oh and you may see an out of town celeb or athlete...they love this place. :) Highly recommend

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I travel a lot. 150 days a year. Eat out a lot too. When I go to Detroit I look forward to Bacco. It is one of my 5 top italian places in the US. (Yes, there may be more, but thats were *I* list it.) It isnt cheap, and it can appear stuffy, but get over it- you are there to eat, enjoy, and you can pay the bill. I've worn a jacket and tie, I've worn a short sleeve golf shirt....

I love the veals- Picatta, Milanese... pasta, the Strozzopreti is sublime. And while not my personal favorite, the shaved brussel sprout salad draws raves.

1  Thank a s