“Simply the best!!!!”
Review of Bacco Ristorante

Bacco Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 203 Restaurants in Southfield
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
“Simply the best!!!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I can not say enough good things about the manager on duty Stolion and all the staff at Bacco.They went out the way to accomodate us and guide us on the wine list which by the way was huge.One of the best fine dinnings in town.

A little pricey for an average person but very good quality of food. We had Bronzinis and was just delicious as evrything else we oredred.Highly recommended!!!!

• Visited July 2013

Boston, MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very overpriced and just okay”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Traveled recently to Southfield and had dinner at Bacco's. I am from Boston and was traveling on business and I'm used to expensive restaurants but I must say that this was way overpriced. I had a salad, a veal dish and a soft drink and, with tip, the bill was $60.00 - food was just okay, really nothing special and I wouldn't be in a rush to go back when I'm in Southfield again

Rayleigh
“This is now my favorite restaurant in Michigan!!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We were invited to this restaurant by friends. We had never heard of it. I could not fault it, from the excellent food to the service. Everything was perfect!! Will definitely be returning.

1 Thank MelanieA153
“Classy”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

A modern elegant restaurant with attentive and NICE staff. They even treated my 3 and 7 year olds with class and friendliness. The scallop appetizer was exceptional as well as the wild mushroom pappardelle.

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Great Food, Good Ambience, High Prices”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

If someone is taking you, go here. The food is really good, service attentive and prices are high. Lunch is more affordable, and they have daily specials that are worth investigating. I had the breaded lamb chops which were excellent and my dining companion had a tasty filet (but $30!). They serve wonderful complimentary cheesy crisps at lunch. It's worth the splurge.

Visited April 2013