The price is reasonable for a high end hotel. The room is well appointed and quite comfortable. The restaurant has a warm atmosphere and the food is very good. The lounge was very active and has plenty of seating around the bar or at high-top tables. The indoor swimming pool and spa on the 3rd floor is a bonus. Starbucks in the lobby is also a nice touch. The parking garage was a little tricky to navigate but after a few minutes, I was able to find the hotel's rear entrance. I might consider using the valet next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the quiet suburbs and only being 20 minutes from downtown, The Westin Southfield Detroit is near many Fortune 500 headquarters and with access to the Southfield Town Center's 5 corporate towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Southfield Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Southfield Detroit Hotel Southfield
- Westin Southfield Detroit
- Southfield Westin