Serve fresh raspberry, blackberry, and blueberry in breakfast. That was great. But a lot more to improve on. Consistency in service is one. I has been waited 4 mins outside of empty front desk knocking on door/wall for attention. My green choice points was not added in SPG twice. Worst of all, my door card was not working about 1-2 times per week during my 3+ weeks stay there. Front desk knew about it but apparently no one has solution. At the end I carried 5 cards with me, just in case.
Overall, I think this is a 3 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the quiet suburbs and only being 20 minutes from downtown, The Westin Southfield Detroit is near many Fortune 500 headquarters and with access to the Southfield Town Center's 5 corporate towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Southfield Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Southfield Detroit Hotel Southfield
- Westin Southfield Detroit
- Southfield Westin