This, like most of the pricier chain hotels, seeks to nickel and dime you into oblivion. The room was nice, the service was fine, check-in was quick, but it wasn't spectacular. Nice view from the room. The king room is very comfortable and our bathroom was huge was a very nice shower with great water pressure.
Wifi is extra and even hard wired internet is extra per day. The pool was nice but difficult to find if you don't seek out the information in advance. VERY good price on Priceline for this hotel and at this location I'm not sure you'll do better for your money. The elevators are rather slow, as well. The roadwork in the area is a bit of a headache, though, but certainly not the fault of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the quiet suburbs and only being 20 minutes from downtown, The Westin Southfield Detroit is near many Fortune 500 headquarters and with access to the Southfield Town Center's 5 corporate towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Southfield Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Southfield Detroit Hotel Southfield
- Westin Southfield Detroit
- Southfield Westin