“Steven”

Red Roof Inn Southfield
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Southfield
“Steven”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable king size bed min fridge microwave nice computer area a/c an heat outstanding services good cable channels flat sirm tv beautiful window look out best hotel I been at in years I rate the room at 5 stars

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank lucket

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I love this location it's comfortable, clean, friendly front desk staff like Spenser he is a great guy is and very helpful. I will be coming back and spreading the word to my friends and family keep up the good work guys ;)

3 Thank brandy721
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I checked in late so spencer the frontdesk gave me a discount. Also he signed me up for the rewards program wich is very helpfull. Nice rooms had a problem with the tv. Told spenser and he came and fixed it right away. Nice place coming back next weekend. My partner is happy so i am happy. You get a free watr bottle at check in

3 Thank zone4land
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The hotel is an awesome place love the superior king rooms .they have free wifi and a 37 in flat screen tv plus a mini fridge and lots more.staff is wonderfully trained . Welcoming me with a bottle of cold water and great service. The prices are great for a king room

Room Tip: Superior king makes you feel right at home
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Chris F
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Spencer is really nice and was kind and really quick to help us with any problem we had.Very quiet and peaceful place to be,the rooms are a little small but they are nice and clean,can't wait to come back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank ranada d
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed 21 March 2014

nice hotel i just checked in with spencer, Im very pleased with how he treat me. im a monthly traveller and I greatly appreciate the comfortably he showed me. There were a few noises later after I checked in in the parking lot but I didnt complain. I know where im at!

3 Thank bfbrandy
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Not the fanciest place but its great for the price, the front desk staff was very helpfull except for the afternoon girl sarina, she was talking on the phone as she was checking me in. I came later that night and talked to spenser about her, I believe he was the manager he was very polite and willing to do whatever to make me and my partner happy.he gave me a 15 percent discount and He also gave me a complimentary water bottle and a MapQuest to where I needed to go. The rooms were clean but seen a hair on the bed. The housekeepers need to be wearing hairnets. But in all seriousness, great place for the price I'm happy with my stay.

3 Thank terrytightpants