“Well Past Its Prime”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Farmington
“Well Past Its Prime”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

We've been coming here annually for a "reunion lunch" of former employees, but NO MORE! Parking lot is full of huge potholes, and restaurant's decor was very dated. Food was mediocre at best and very expensive for what you got. I had what they called a Turkey Reuben. It was small and not that tasty. With a Coke and tax, the bill was $16. That's too much for a sandwich that was of poorer quality than what you could get at Wendy's or McDonald's. You can DEFINITELY do better than Copper Canyon! Try someplace else.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank joegee

Traverse City, Michigan
“Not a good experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

Food was mediocre. But the service was better than the food. Do not go there if you do not like the smell off cigars. They have a cigar bar and it can be a little overwhelming. Food is not too good. The waiter did try to compensate for the burger that was basically raw when served my colleague though.

Visited April 2013
PA
“A Brewery with Limited Beer and No Pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

My son just moved to Southfield so we decided to check out Copper Canon Brewery. Place looked nice so we decided to try it. Maybe it was an off day for them because I was very disappointed. Started by asking for a wheat beer. Sorry, NO wheat beer. Next I asked for a dark beer, sorry, no dark beer. Ok, I did settled
for whatever beer was available. Next, asked for a Pizza, Sorry, no pizza today, the oven isn't working. Really, I am in a brewery resturant with limited beer and NO Pizza!. We finally settled on some food which turned out to be average. During the meal our server was not very attentive, I watched him several times check his iPhone and take a few drinks from a beer glass. In the mean time I would just love another beer. Bottom-line, I will not return; I am sure I can find better beer and a pizza somewhere else. Copper Canyon has lost at least 4 customers.

• Visited March 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Decent Micro-Brewery and diner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

Wide and changing selection of beer based on what is ready. Food is just average and service is average. Did not enjoy the smell of stale beer that pervades the dining space. Not tops on my list for a return visit.

Visited May 2012
Greenville, South Carolina, USA
“Ribs are the thing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

YMMV, as evidenced by the wide disparity in reviews. I ordered ribs the first time I went and I've never ordered anything else. Only 1 time in 5-6 visits was I not blown away by the ribs. The 1/2 slab is enough for two to split - can't imagine a full slab

Atmosphere is just OK, service is variable, but generally good. Beer is good, and price is appropriate.

But the RIBS are awesome. Don't order anything else.

• Visited February 2013