“Great Pad Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Windsor, ON
“Great Pad Thai!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My family eats at Thai Place somewhat regularly. The food is always good, portions are large and the service is fast. The only negative thing that I could say is that they have significantly reduced the amount of bean sprouts in the pad thai over time. If it weren't for that, I would give them five stars.

• Visited January 2014

Taylor, Michigan
“Great food”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

I had this for the first time for lunch. A few people in the office ordered from here. I wasn't expecting much but the food was amazing. I told my husband about it and we had to order dinner from them that very night.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gunzgirl
“Amazing”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My nephew and i went there for lunch a year ago. He had said how good it was. I was not much for tai food till now...now i crave it. I have tried several of their dishes everyone of them have been good. Several other people i know says the something about this place.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank dspialek
Trenton, Michigan
“Best downriver for taste and price”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

This is definitely a hidden gem and I believe the best Thai cuisine in the downriver area. It is great for dine in (not for groups since they only have a small dining room) or take out. Prices are very reasonable. It was recommended by friends and have been back many times since.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank TravelnmatDetroit
Wyandotte, Michigan
“Fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

This place has a really tiny dining room. I recommend take out. They may be small on space, but BIG on flavor! Order it as hot or mild as you like. My husband found the 'mild' a little too spicy for his tastes. He now orders 'no spice' for himself. I order level 5 for myself. The staff is very nice and accommodating.

• Visited January 2013